Horizon has a strong reputation in consultancy relating to all aspects of marine operations. This is reflected in Company’s involvement as marine advisers on offshore projects.
This reputation has been built upon an analysis capability and sound practical skills in the full range of offshore technology, starting from environmental description of the field to in-place performance measurements and calibration of the installed platform.
Our engineering and consultancy work is applicable for most of the following offshore structures:
• Semi-submersibles, drillers and Floating
• Gravity based structures
• Other structures such as caissons, conceptual
• Platform designs and wave energy devices.
For platform integrity verification, We can provide consultancy in the following areas:
• Review project criteria and assess overall implications for safety and integrity
• Review of the scope and detail of the environmental data
• Specify, review, attend and approve model tests
• Analytical reproduction and calibration of model tests
• Frequency and time domain analysis
• Detailed finite element models
• Code Checking
• Reliability analysis for innovative issues
• Responses via statistical methods to verify relevant design loads
• Acceptance Criteria