response to client needs HORIZON has recently expanded its marine operations to include an active Pre-Ship Vetting Inspection Program.
Currently focused on tankers, this program is consistent with standard industry guidelines and is tailored to meet client specific requirements.
Initiatives include the ability to have a customer-integrated database via the internet. Consequently, Horizon is able to provide a unique, dedicated and quality-controlled service for ship’s owners, chatterers and terminal operators.
As well as conducting pre-ship inspection program, the Horizon operation team can also offer a wide variety of shipping services including:
• On hire/Off hire inspections
• Pre-purchase inspections
• Conversion Assessment of tanker/vessel modifications for specialized work
• Audit and training voyages
• Voyage analysis and verification
• Casualty Investigation
• Dry dock supervision
• Port Captaincy
• Marine Superintendents
• General condition surveys
• Ship/Cargo Damage surveys
• Paint inspection surveys
• Preparation of vessel for flag state & port state control inspection
• Pre-vetting inspection
• Office internal assessment
• Preliminary or “trial” audit at client premises in preparation for external audit.