Rig Positioning Survey Services
With our broad portfolio of positioning services, Horizon Energy Services is well equipped to support the client’s drilling operations. We assign a dedicated project manager to work with our client’s drilling teams and a full technical review is undertaken at the planning stage of each new project.
We provide support with:
- Rig positioning for semi-submersible rigs, jack-up rigs and drilling vessels
- Anchor Handler Tug (AHT) remote positioning
- In-field movement
- Subsea work-overs/re-entries
- Template and guide-base installations o Precise positioning alongside platforms o Debris clearance surveys
This range of core positioning services means that we can offer rig move solutions that are tailored to meet the needs of each of our clients.
Horizon Energy Services utilizes the latest in surface and underwater Positioning Systems to ensure delivering high accuracy and high reliability during the execution of projects both above and below the surface.
Horizon Energy Services employ professional, proven, dynamic and committed individuals with skill sets that extend across the range of our core disciplines.
The positioning services are as follow:
- Barge & Tug Positioning
- Jacket Installation/Positioning
- Rig Positioning
- Pipe Lay Positioning
- Underwater Diver Positioning
- Underwater Positioning